Bradington Young Ryder Power Lift Recliner 8010
Priced as shown in grade 1 Leather 917700-82
Click here to view leather options - *Price may change based on leather choice*
- Product Description: The 8010 Ryder Lift/Recliner Chair comes standard with a power wand standard. There are hundreds of leather options available. It also comes with Spring Down-Cushions and has a split pillow back.
- Specifications: Distance from Wall to Fully Recline: 4 1/2
Full Recline Length: 70
- Features: Power wand standard
- Padding: For quality tailoring and durability, the outsides are padded with strong bonded fibers.
- Material: Leather
- Frame Construction: The frame is engineered from the finest multi-ply, 7/8 inch laminated hardwood components that are precision machined for an exact fit. Mortise and Tenon joints are reinforced with cross-banding to create frames with superior dimensional stability.
- Seat Back: Split Pillow
- Seat: Spring Down-Cushions consist of a 4 1/2 inch MARSHALL coil unit encased in premium foam. The cushion is then wrapped with a low melt fiber on top and bottom. The Spring Down cushion is then surrounded by a down-proof ticking filled with a luxurious blend of down, feathers and fibers. This cushion is designed to provide superior comfort combined with great resiliency.
- Seating Construction: Motion styles utilize a rigid bar spring unit that evenly distributes the weight load offering unparalleled seating comfort for our reclining chairs.
- Leather: Hundreds of leather options available.
- Width: 29"
- Depth: 38.5"
- Height: 43.5"
- Arm Height: 26"
- Carton Width: 38.25
- Carton Height: 47
- Carton Weight: 156.39 lb
- Seat Width: 21"
- Seat Depth: 21"
- Seat Height: 21"